With Mark Hayward A group of Therfield young ladies and mothers completed a safety awareness c...
This week the Art department have organised three events for Therfield’s annual Creative Arts inte...
On Tuesday 7th March 2017, seven A Level photographers travelled from Leatherhead station to Russe...
On Wednesday 22nd February, 14 Year 7’s took a trip to Surrey University to experience a day of le...
Therfield’s Vision and Aims are at the centre of all that we do. We aim to achieve:
The Best for All -
Excellence, Leadership, Opportunity
At Therfield we aim for our young people to:
Strive for Excellence
• Gain the best qualifications they have the potential to achieve
• Develop enquiring and independent minds that will equip them for lifelong learning
• Develop the self–worth, self-discipline and respect for others that will make a positive impact on their community and their lives
• Develop the skills that will enable them to support one another to achieve extraordinary things
• Know the difference between right and wrong, to take responsibility for their actions and to stand up for what they believe in
• Learn from experience to develop the adaptive skills and flexibility of mind to play a successful part in a changing global environment
• Celebrate achievement in its many forms
• Embrace learning and life as an adventure, and have the confidence to take advantage of the opportunities available to them now and in the future